Thursday, April 8, 2010

round two


Hello again, i'm trying to get in the habit of writing a blog so hopefully i'll get a couple of these out a week if the inner procrastinator in me doesn't completely take over. I started my spring quarter and already i'm feeling a little overwhelmed, but hopefully everything will go as planned and I can get out of where I am now! But as of right now its been a bit problematic for the rudes to arrange meetings considering all three of our busy schedules, but we are consistently throwing ideas back and forth whenever we can. But to who ever is reading this consider this my open invitation to chime in on any ideas you may have. As of right now i've really been trying to gain inspiration from things involving debutants (hence the rudetant thought process), and cotillion themes and such, but I really want to incorporate some kind of musical inspiration in some graphics i just haven't been able to figure out exactly how yet. As of right now we're focusing on some summery ideas to get that line out soon, so you'll be seeing some new themes coming your way so get excited and support by checking out the online store! Before I pass out on my keyboard i'm going to end this post, if I end up doing something interesting this weekend i'll post a nice lil story but until then goodnight my little rudes!

ali rude

No comments:

Post a Comment