Thursday, April 22, 2010

After a small hiatus....




Hello again,
yes it has been quite a while since my last blog post, but things have been getting quite hectic in my "schedule", i use that term lightly so as not to take myself too seriously, and i've been in a trance like state for the past week and a half just trying to get things done without collapsing!
Anyways I'll jump right to it, many events have been going on in the rude circuit that have got my brain jumping back and forth; specifically going to the Benny Gold grand opening. I must say it was quite bizarre the way fate seemed to intervene at every possible moment in the evening, but I won't get into the details of that. I will say however that I, daryn and frank were able to talk to some amazing people and hear some really helpful feedback. I, especially, was able to hear about the struggles of creating a women's line. Now i know there is some speculation as to where the women's wear is going, and if we're targeting the right audience, but please, please, please believe in us, we want just as badly as everyone else to create something unique that targets women specifically! After all it is my main goal in this company to give the female customers an equal say in what we produce as well as a strong voice in what we put into this brand. The amount of passion that we have in this will reflect in the clothes we put out, and I know you ladies out there will enjoy it just as much as the guys!
until then i'd just like to throw out a cute trend that i'm warming up to....bow ties for girls! i've always liked bow ties on guys but i've also been finding that some girls like to wear them as well, and i'm not so sure thats such a bad idea. Now we wouldn't wear them the traditional male way, but throw them on long chains and create a sort of necklace
out of them...just an idea I thought I'd throw out to whomever is reading this. So lemme know what you think
love always
ali rude

1 comment: