Thursday, July 29, 2010

you know what they say about big shoes.....


Yes, this post is about shoes, give me a break I am female. As many close to me are aware, I am quite partial to the boots, after all "these boots were made for walking!" I realize there are many different varieties of shoe out there but my relationship with boots has been one of great commitment and incredible comfort, so I do not think my mind will change soon. That being said, I do still have the wandering eye for other styles out there, and I feel as though the old saying is true, I must walk a mile in someone else's shoes. I have to say I am incredibly enthusiastic and completely on board for the oxford comeback. Many are making the wise choice to take out their parents old boxes from the 1950's and loot through them. The oxfords make for an extremely classy, and girly look for any outfit, and I am constantly on the lookout for the perfect pair for myself. They provide an incredibly versatile look in pairing them with a dress or a pair of skinny jeans, no matter what they always look great, and have a haunting reminiscence of sock hops, sharing malted milkshakes, going "steady", and James Dean. So kudos to the epic return of the oxfords, may your reign be long and successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment